As always, I was woken up by my mother. At first I wasn't very happy that we were going golfing. This game is truly boring. I cannot understand why people want to hit a small ball and walk all round the big golf course. So I tried to drag my feet but my parents threatened to bust me if I didn't get ready quickly. Nevertheless, my dad who is here for a visit wanted to go play golf and I should enjoy my time with him.
When we arrived at Whaleback Golf course, we immediately started our game. My first few shots were bad because I haven't played golf for at least two years. Soon, I became better and my shots were getting more accurate. I even managed to beat my mother a few times. It rained then stopped but rained again at some point, and was also getting windy. It was hard to hit the golf ball because of the strong winds. Surprisingly I still managed to hit them.Then, we met someone we knew and we invited him to join us.
We soon finished nine rounds. We had lunch and bought drinks so we can do the next set of nine rounds. My mother said she would do better at the next set but unfortunately, she did worse. I beat my mum more than five rounds. My mother was jealous when I was getting admired by Uncle Kim and my dad. I laughed at her cheekily when she lost and she got kind of annoyed. Still, my mother did beat me sometimes but when I hit the ball it normally went over 100 meters.
It was fun. But I was kind of tired after all that golfing so when we finished I went home and ate Korean pork ribs for dinner. It was delicious. This experience taught me that golfing isn't as bad as I thought say look forward for the next game.
It was fun. But I was kind of tired after all that golfing so when we finished I went home and ate Korean pork ribs for dinner. It was delicious. This experience taught me that golfing isn't as bad as I thought say look forward for the next game.
No comments:
Post a Comment