Sunday, 3 July 2011

Is it a good or bad time to be in Kings Park?

A bright sunshine shone on my face but I was still fast asleep until I was woken up by my mother. Also, my dad who was sleeping with me, had to unwillingly wake up. We felt like zombies, as though the sunshine would dissolve us. It was Sunday so I did what most children would do on a Sunday morning. I watched television for a while.

My parents insisted that we go to church and dragged me away from the television. That annoyed me a lot however, church turned out to be fun.  We then headed off to Kings Park because my mum felt it is one of the key attractions my father should not miss in his vacation with us. Father and I had a very enjoyable time and toured around the beautiful sights of Kings Park. There was a grand wedding where the bride and groom looked like royalties with marvellous decorations and people fussing over them. We also went up a high bridge where I felt sick because I was scared of heights. I collapsed. So my strong dad helped me up effortlessly and assisted me to the other end. My dad was awesome.

We also walked around and took millions of pictures of our family and the amazing scenery. The flowers of every colour could be seen and it brightened everyone's spirits. Soon it was the evening and I saw the red sky looking like fire. It was beautiful that I nearly forgot about my parents. I left them alone and I was lost. I felt miserable. Fortunately, I found my parents. I asked for a blanket because it was freezing cold and my dad hugged me so I could get warmed up. I felt like a bird finally meeting it's father from his long journey. I played soccer to get rid of the cold with my dad but sadly, my dad had to stop because it was getting too cold. It was time to head home.

Perhaps the season of winter isn't the best time to be in Kings Park. But strangely, I revelled at the visit today mainly because of my dad. It was a very special and memorable time. Our next family trip promises to be very exciting and the location is kept a secret. My mum said it is a warm place. Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment