Saturday, 23 July 2011

One Day In HOYTS...

It was one peaceful morning, I was woken up by the choir of birds chirping outside my window. I went to the sofa still half asleep, and I watched the TV without thinking what were doing today. Then a sudden shout from my mother surprised me and I realized that it was my friends birthday and I'm going to Hoyts! So I got dressed as fast as I could and got ready to go. I had to dress up early because I had to pick up my other friend called Seojin. My mum got ready also and ready set off.

We picked up Seojin and arrived at Hoyts. We came early because there was no traffic. We played around the building while mum went home and promising to pick us up soon. Then my friends started to come and I was talking and forgot to buy my ticket and lost the track of time when an adult asked me to buy my ticket. So I thanked her and bought my ticket and also popcorn.

The movie was so hilarious. This Movie was called Mr. Popper's Penguins. He was a business man that was very successful when his father's will came to him. it was a penguin. Popper grab it but as soon as he grabbed it, the penguin pooed on his shoes. So he called the guy who sent it and told him to bring five cargoes to seal it. But the man misheard him and and thought he said bring five times more.

So five more penguins came and he got mad when his children came and asked if he can keep the penguins. So he had to say yes. Slowly Popper stated to like the penguins in his house and at the end, he showed that the animals can love someone even though they have it's favorite meals. So when the movie finished I was sort of smiling (I didn't know why). When I got out of the theatre, I went to play in the game station. It was enjoyable. I played mostly a gun game. But when my mum came I went home with a happy smile.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is very enjoyable to read Ronny. Its getting much much better! Keep it up ya?

    ReplyDelete