While heading home, we went to Shell Beach. My face then lighted up. It was so cool. The whole beach was covered with, not sand, but shell. Now that was why it is called Shell Beach. It was really alluring. Then we headed off for another beach (the name is too long for me to remember...) But the way going there was blocked so we had to carry on our journey. So long Monkey Mia! I'll be back.
Sunday, 10 July 2011
Here we go to Danhem & Monkey Mia! Day 4
While heading home, we went to Shell Beach. My face then lighted up. It was so cool. The whole beach was covered with, not sand, but shell. Now that was why it is called Shell Beach. It was really alluring. Then we headed off for another beach (the name is too long for me to remember...) But the way going there was blocked so we had to carry on our journey. So long Monkey Mia! I'll be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday with your parents Ronny! I'm so glad for you and thanks for writing so well.
ReplyDelete