At about 10:30am, we aboarded on the cruise. There were also other people on board. The reason I took this boat was that this cruise went to the Pearl Farm. Amazing it was. At the Pearl Farm, a man showed us how they get pearl, how to make an oyster create pearl and more. Then the group of us moved around seeing the Pearl Farm. It wasn't very big but we all enjoyed it there. Also Pearl Farm was in the middle of the sea! Awesome, isn't it? Also I bought a half pearl necklace as well. That necklace had an oyster shell (only a little), and a half a pearl inside.
(It looks like this)----->
We arrived at the shore about a half an hour later after the start of Boom Net. I got sick so I went to sleep as soon as I got home. I slept at about 2:30pm. I had a fun time, and a cold time. Anyway, night night...
When I woke, it was still in the afternoon. At that time I did chess with my dad and went to BBQ. My dad beat me 4 times and I beat him 3 times. Leaving him winning. I went easy on him though. When we were full, we went to the church to pray. I prayed for a period of time.then we went home to get ready to fish.
We arrived at the jetty and tried to catch some squid when we saw heaps coming and tried to catch them but only caught one out of seven. Also, it was a baby. It was so annoying. We tried for another 1 hour but couldn't catch another one. How depressing.
We came back home showed our mum what we caught and I straight went to sleep because I was so~ tired. See ya tomorrow.......
Great pic of dolphin! Did u take that?
ReplyDelete