It soon became 12:00am. We still didn't recognise it was midnight and were still busy playing hide and seek. When everyone was caught, we put the light back on and saw only monsters around us. Then we recognised it was ourselves. We suddenly all burst out laughing at each other because we had dark circles under our eyes. We looked like we were badly beaten up by some gangsters. Everyone admitted that I was the champion in the game, so we started to play another game because I was too good.
We then played The Drinker. In this game we had to play different games and whoever loses must drink the horrible tasting drink. The drink was made by me. I put in a fizzy drink, a cup of mandarin juice, coffee and lastly a cup of milk. One of my friend's face turned pale as a ghost and he nearly fainted. We finally asked one of our mums what time it was and she replied, "4:00am kids!" As she said this we looked around. We knew we couldn't trust our mums as they were nearly all asleep. So we sneaked into our mum's room and took out the mud pack and put one each on our faces. The girls said it was cool but I thought it was a horror because it stung my face!
It was now about 5:00am when I became sleepy because we weren't doing anything. So we started to playing Squishier. My friends jumped on the mattress. I volunteered to be underneath. It felt like a massage. It was so soothing that I accidentally fell asleep.
It was about 9:00am when I woke up. I went outside to play with my friends when I saw a ball. My heart was pounding. I ran to it and grabbed it firmly. Went to my friends who were eating near the playground and asked them to join me. Then we played basketball because there was a basketball court near the carpark. It soon became noon.
Finally, we had to go home. We ran out of things to do after we got bored of basketball. But still what do you know? I was annoyed because I had to vacuum the whole room by myself. I wish I can come to this camp when my dad comes soon. It was fun while I was here with my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment