About a week ago, after church, I went to a park where many boys gather up to play soccer. I was playing with my bare foot and I was playing pretty fast when an older guy from our church who was on the other team accidentally kicked me in the toe. I fell to the ground immediately and was panting like crazy. I didn't feel a pain on my toe but soon it started hurting heaps. So I went to my friend's house where I was meant to sleep and thought it wasn't broken.
The next day, my mum and I decided to go to GP. I went to see a GP but unfortunately, it was closed. So went to the other place, but there was no doctor there to have time to see me. So we went to another place but their computers were shut down. Holy macaroni!! I had to go to ANOTHER place to see a GP!! So In the end I came across a place and went in there and had to wait 2 hours to meet a doctor. He told me to go to the x-ray place that is down the road. So I went there. Then I had to wait for 1 hour and 30 minutes to take a x-ray and get the picture. _ _ _ _ (sorry, no course language allowed in my blog =D) then I came back to show the picture to the doctor. But unluckly, he went out for lunch. SO~ I had to wait 2 hours. AGAIN!!!! Finally when he saw the x-ray, he said it was broken and told me to go to the emergency room of Princess Margaret Hospital!! So I went there and finally I got treated.
ARGGHH!! So dear readers, if you are in Perth, and if your child is hurt, go straight to the emergency place in the hospital!!!! Please think about it!!
The next day, my mum and I decided to go to GP. I went to see a GP but unfortunately, it was closed. So went to the other place, but there was no doctor there to have time to see me. So we went to another place but their computers were shut down. Holy macaroni!! I had to go to ANOTHER place to see a GP!! So In the end I came across a place and went in there and had to wait 2 hours to meet a doctor. He told me to go to the x-ray place that is down the road. So I went there. Then I had to wait for 1 hour and 30 minutes to take a x-ray and get the picture. _ _ _ _ (sorry, no course language allowed in my blog =D) then I came back to show the picture to the doctor. But unluckly, he went out for lunch. SO~ I had to wait 2 hours. AGAIN!!!! Finally when he saw the x-ray, he said it was broken and told me to go to the emergency room of Princess Margaret Hospital!! So I went there and finally I got treated.
ARGGHH!! So dear readers, if you are in Perth, and if your child is hurt, go straight to the emergency place in the hospital!!!! Please think about it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment