Monday, 10 October 2011

continued from my contiued stroy of my MISSION TRIP!

Eighth day

I'm writing this on Thursday. I finally get to see some people in the church because they normally have a church meeting (I think). Few hours later, in the church time. OMG! I bet a three years old boy can probably pray harder than you because he was definitely a good prayer and all the others in the church . Wow! You should seriously see them pray. God is with all people in different ways. That what I wanted to share with you.

Ninth day

Dear good readers, I'm going back to Bangkok tomorrow. But the good news is that we were allowed to go to the street market to buy souvenirs. How great is that. There, at the market, we saw weapons. They were guns, shuricans, knuckles etc. watching this made me horrified and I got away from that market as fast a I could so I don't get my self killed. So in a different shop, I bought a necklace. Also I bought a ring to give to my friend whom I like and her name is Shona Bonnington. Whatever, anyway, I got back and got ready to go back to Bangkok. See ya Chiang Mai!

Tenth day

I'm going on a market again! This time, it was a proper market like Big W. There, I bought my friends a ring each and a I bought my self one. From there, I  bought a watch as well and a earphone for my Ipod because mine broke. After shopping, finally, I ended my journey and went to Australia. But I'm am missing something. I wonder what......

I remember! It's my bags that contains all~~~~~~~ my souvenirs!!!!!! But worry, I will call people there to send it to me.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANTASTIC JOURNAL NOVEL
THAT IS NON-FICTION

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ronny for writing this. I will give you an A- for the quality of your essay. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete