From before, Becoming champions of our school in the interschool chess competition made our school go to state final tournement. Of course I'm one of the eight school team members which were able to go to state finals.
We became a runner-up in the state finals and again I am one of five school members who are preparing to go to Melbourne for our national competition. The competition was held at Perfh mordern high scool last Thursday for the whole day from start of school to end of school. Phew! That was tiring day. It was hard versing the top schools around the state, WA. I won four and a half out of nine.
Three people from our school couldn't go because their points were to low. For me, if I got a half points lower, I could not go myself.
Dear readers and my fans (I think), please wish me luck for my ultimate next national game.
We became a runner-up in the state finals and again I am one of five school members who are preparing to go to Melbourne for our national competition. The competition was held at Perfh mordern high scool last Thursday for the whole day from start of school to end of school. Phew! That was tiring day. It was hard versing the top schools around the state, WA. I won four and a half out of nine.
Three people from our school couldn't go because their points were to low. For me, if I got a half points lower, I could not go myself.
Dear readers and my fans (I think), please wish me luck for my ultimate next national game.
No comments:
Post a Comment