Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Camp at Wattle Grove (camp site) Scene 1.

10th to 11th of June, I spent a night in the Wattle Grove camp site. It was fun, but before I can tell you that story, this happened first.

The gentle ray of the sun pierced through the window and woke me up. As soon as I woke up, I knew it was camp day. The suspense was unbearable and I couldn't wait until camp started. It was today that I was going to camp! But the annoying thing was that I had to go to the swimming pool first for a swimming squad lesson. After all this waiting, finally, I left for camp that afternoon. so exciting!^-^

I got there at late afternoon. I first heard my friend's talking loudly while I was going in. What did you know, they were there first before me. "Hey guys!" I shouted at them. "Wassup?", they replied with a happy tone, "Nothing much. Just hanging, anyway are you hungry? Why don't you join us eating Rameun." I agreed as they showed me my room and where we will be playing. We promised to each other that nobody will sleep until they go home the next day. Also our mums agreed as well.

It was about 8:30pm when we left for the camp fire. It took us few minutes to get there. When we got there, the fire was blazing amazingly. It was like seeing fireworks. I took some pictures and made a video tour. It was fun making it with my friends.

We soon got bored and came in to our camp building. We played hide and seek, which I was expert at.  We also played Truth or Dare and we dared each other to do weird things (don't even bother to figure out what it is because it is seriously weird). We even made the most disgusting drink you can ever imagine. We named it the Orangy Coffee. It soon became 12:00am... TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

  1. When you have to wait for something, you value it more. Patience is virtue Ronny :)

    ReplyDelete