A bright sunny day, 1/October/2012. I packed stuff for camp at Camp Woody. Then I joined up with my church mates and headed off.
Day 1...
I arrived at the camp and unpacked everything there. Then we prayed and worshiped and praised God. That's basically all we did that day. Also we played pool until 1:00am.
Day 2...
EMBARRASSING... I had to do this mission that I had to dress up as a girl. I got dressed in my friend's cloth. My first thought in the outfit: FILTHY. I then had to take a picture for evidence of the mission. Everybody in the camp saw me.
Then we played some games but I had a headache so I went to my cabin and had a nap for one hour. I joined other guys as they were still playing games. Then we had a break for several hours.
After dinner, we went to hear sermons. It was about ghosts and how they existed. Our church pastor taught us with his personal experience.
"I was praying in the church in the early hours when I heard noise from the upper story. I ignored it but soon became so curious and went up. There was a women that looked about 24 and looked pretty, tall and skinny. There were six church members holding her down. She was so strong that even six men barely kept her still. I first thought she was crazy but this was not the case. I asked her for her name and she said her name clearly. Suddenly, her mother trembled in fear. I asked what was wrong. She was frightened because her daughter said her mother's name. The grandmother of the girl was a person who worshiped the ghosts. The mother thought the girl's grandmother's soul came back to taunt her family. So the church prayed and prayed for several hours to get the evil soul/ghost to get out of the poor girl. Then the girl suddenly stopped acting violently and became quiet. Then one of the church members next to her all of a sudden started to tremble. She became like a zombie. Her eyes were flipped over and she was shaking terribly. That church member started saying 'ghost! Get out of me! Get out!' This fight against her and the ghost continued approximately 30mins."
Geez. Only because he wanted us to beware and believe there is a ghost, didn't need to freak me out that gave me a nightmare!
Soon I was called by my mother that we had to go to the airport because my cousin was going back to her hometown, Korea. My cousin and I packed everything to leave (the camp was suppose to finish the day after we left), we went to the airport and we said farewell to each other. She was a UM passenger and went into the airplane with a crew member. She traveled on a plane for more then 10 hours and arrived at Incheon airport (that's in Korea). Finally there is some peace and quiet around my house. :)
I can't wait until next year for another camp! Next time I do not want to leave the campsite until the camp finishes. I missed one day of camp this year, however I've got next year!
Day 1...
I arrived at the camp and unpacked everything there. Then we prayed and worshiped and praised God. That's basically all we did that day. Also we played pool until 1:00am.
Day 2...
EMBARRASSING... I had to do this mission that I had to dress up as a girl. I got dressed in my friend's cloth. My first thought in the outfit: FILTHY. I then had to take a picture for evidence of the mission. Everybody in the camp saw me.
Then we played some games but I had a headache so I went to my cabin and had a nap for one hour. I joined other guys as they were still playing games. Then we had a break for several hours.
After dinner, we went to hear sermons. It was about ghosts and how they existed. Our church pastor taught us with his personal experience.
"I was praying in the church in the early hours when I heard noise from the upper story. I ignored it but soon became so curious and went up. There was a women that looked about 24 and looked pretty, tall and skinny. There were six church members holding her down. She was so strong that even six men barely kept her still. I first thought she was crazy but this was not the case. I asked her for her name and she said her name clearly. Suddenly, her mother trembled in fear. I asked what was wrong. She was frightened because her daughter said her mother's name. The grandmother of the girl was a person who worshiped the ghosts. The mother thought the girl's grandmother's soul came back to taunt her family. So the church prayed and prayed for several hours to get the evil soul/ghost to get out of the poor girl. Then the girl suddenly stopped acting violently and became quiet. Then one of the church members next to her all of a sudden started to tremble. She became like a zombie. Her eyes were flipped over and she was shaking terribly. That church member started saying 'ghost! Get out of me! Get out!' This fight against her and the ghost continued approximately 30mins."
Geez. Only because he wanted us to beware and believe there is a ghost, didn't need to freak me out that gave me a nightmare!
Soon I was called by my mother that we had to go to the airport because my cousin was going back to her hometown, Korea. My cousin and I packed everything to leave (the camp was suppose to finish the day after we left), we went to the airport and we said farewell to each other. She was a UM passenger and went into the airplane with a crew member. She traveled on a plane for more then 10 hours and arrived at Incheon airport (that's in Korea). Finally there is some peace and quiet around my house. :)
I can't wait until next year for another camp! Next time I do not want to leave the campsite until the camp finishes. I missed one day of camp this year, however I've got next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment