Saturday, 29 September 2012

Basketball Match

Dear diary,

Today is the 29/September/2012. I was at my basketball match. We won every single game this term and this is the last game. We can't lose, we just can't! We are 1st in the ladder and our team made this high by training hard and with our good coach, Jessica. We made it this far, if we win this year, we finally get to be in the finals! This is it...


Yes! We won! We won the game! Pfft, nothing so difficult since our team won every game with the difference of 20 points at least. Today, we held the victory with the score of 57 to 10. I'm feel so glad. I feel proud of my team and me (of course) for winning the game today. We are going to make it to the finals unbeaten! Wish us luck.

Diary I just heard a bad news. One of my teammates who is really good at basketball is leaving the team because he will be leaving to Sydney. His name is Bow and he is an asian just like me. He was great at basketball and was a great support for our team. He was also funny and cheerful so it was always fun around him. However, now I feel depressed as he is leaving us. I won't forget him. I wish for the best luck for him...

I hope there will be more exciting and extraordinary events I could tell you diary, but today I will this is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment