Friday, 13 July 2012

Camp at Canberra

 As I'm Yr7 now, our school camp, the graduation school camp (we start our trip early as usual), we went to Canberra to experince different things and learn group skills.
 There are seven cabins, two boys' cabin and three girls' and two teachers' cabins. My cabin mates are David Vurudandi, David Lori, Mitchell O'Sullivan, Alex Williams, Joshua Rentenaar, Moses Budiman and Calvin Ossofort. We had fun in our cabins and we all got along well with each other.
Funny Blowfish...
Ssssssssnake!
National Animal, Emu
 My favorite experience has to be the time at the National Zoo. The zoo was like no where else and was the best zoo because I was able to feed some animals. I fed the tiger with tongs so I don't  get my fingers chopped off. I especially loved the blowfish because it cracked me up every time I seen it. This was because it looked horrifyingly ugly (no offence blowfish). The snake also felt smooth which made me relax a little bit.
 For this trip, I wish I lived in Canberra.

1 comment: