It was my grandpa's birthday few weeks ago. It was the biggest birthday party I had ever attended in my life. All my relatives from my mum's side came over for the celebration dinner. There were many things to enjoy. Some of these were the food, decorations, service and more.
I think I enjoyed the food the most because it was absolutely sumptuous. I mainly went for the sushis. Not just normal ones with seaweed all around it but the ones with sea foods on top of rice. To me this sushi was nice to eat because between the seafood and the rice, there was wasabi to spice things up. I also enjoyed the dessert. It was a marshmallow that you can dip in the delectable chocolate fountain. This made me wonder, "Why do I have such privilege when it's not even my birthday?".
The decoration was absolutely amazing. There were paintings and artistic sculptures made by famous artists in Korea. It was definite to me that I would give this buffet a five star rating. Later, my mother told me that the buffet was indeed rated five star.
I when I become a grandfather I want to have my birthday just like this...
The decoration was absolutely amazing. There were paintings and artistic sculptures made by famous artists in Korea. It was definite to me that I would give this buffet a five star rating. Later, my mother told me that the buffet was indeed rated five star.
I when I become a grandfather I want to have my birthday just like this...
No comments:
Post a Comment