Few days ago, my mother bought me an awesome phone. I bought this at a Vodafone shop in Perth city station. Th is Samsung Gallaxy S II and I totally loved it. The service that Vodafone offered me was excellent and I really enjoyed it there. They had great knowledge about what phones are good, they also gave us great examples what the phones are good for. This made me trust Vodafone than any other phone shops.
My mother bought me this phone because we can disconnect the home line, and she promised me to buy me this phone when I passed the GATE test for John Curtin college of arts. There is another reason behind this. This is so that I can enjoy it from the long longing for a phone. My mother is stunning to my eyes now as if she is from heaven.
I use this phone for various reasons. These are, calling people, playing around with it, etc. I think this phone is very good because it allows you to do lots of things because it is an smart phone. I added my friends numbers so if I want to come over to their house sometimes. I also took some photos and guess what. The photo is never shaken! I think I have a disease of loving this phone as it goes. *Gasp*
Therefore I call this phone EPIC!!!
My mother bought me this phone because we can disconnect the home line, and she promised me to buy me this phone when I passed the GATE test for John Curtin college of arts. There is another reason behind this. This is so that I can enjoy it from the long longing for a phone. My mother is stunning to my eyes now as if she is from heaven.
I use this phone for various reasons. These are, calling people, playing around with it, etc. I think this phone is very good because it allows you to do lots of things because it is an smart phone. I added my friends numbers so if I want to come over to their house sometimes. I also took some photos and guess what. The photo is never shaken! I think I have a disease of loving this phone as it goes. *Gasp*
Therefore I call this phone EPIC!!!
I like how you describe your Mom, haha. Yes, she is God's gift to you from heaven and please treasure and appreciate her greatly.
ReplyDelete