I think I just had the most awesome camp in my life. Our Boy's Brigade team went to the camping place in Club Capricorn Beach Resort, Yanchep.
We camped there for 3 days. We did sand boarding, making huge sand bombs, jumping over gigantic waves, tennis, etc.
Out of all of these activities, I think I liked making enormous sand bombs. I made one bomb that nearly took out the whole wave. I think that was the most fun experience. Also the tennis was fun because I already knew how to play tennis and I had slight advantage. Anyway, the Boy's Brigade team leaders made a game for everyone to play called the Night Stalk. The rule is, there's a lantern and a circle around it. You have to cross the line to be safe, but if you get tagged before you enter it, you're out. That was pretty fun because we were allowed to go into the bushes and hid ourselves and tried to sneak in.
Now that camp makes me want to stay there forever. I wish to go there more often and do more fun stuff with the camp.
We camped there for 3 days. We did sand boarding, making huge sand bombs, jumping over gigantic waves, tennis, etc.
Out of all of these activities, I think I liked making enormous sand bombs. I made one bomb that nearly took out the whole wave. I think that was the most fun experience. Also the tennis was fun because I already knew how to play tennis and I had slight advantage. Anyway, the Boy's Brigade team leaders made a game for everyone to play called the Night Stalk. The rule is, there's a lantern and a circle around it. You have to cross the line to be safe, but if you get tagged before you enter it, you're out. That was pretty fun because we were allowed to go into the bushes and hid ourselves and tried to sneak in.
Now that camp makes me want to stay there forever. I wish to go there more often and do more fun stuff with the camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment