It was my first day at the youth group. I was planning to go there with my friend but unfortunately he couldn't come. So I had to go there myself. When I arrived, I realised that youth group was from grade 8 and over. OOPS!!! I'm only grade 7... Anyway, nobody really realised and I had fun. Some of the guys I knew told the teacher why I was here but the teacher who also knew me let me stay anyway.
We played rugby and played ninja destruction and more at the beach at night. To be exact, 7:30pm to 10:00pm.We also did Bible studies. We learned to be humble and respect others. It was fun that day and now I'm looking forward to go again and again.
We played rugby and played ninja destruction and more at the beach at night. To be exact, 7:30pm to 10:00pm.We also did Bible studies. We learned to be humble and respect others. It was fun that day and now I'm looking forward to go again and again.
No comments:
Post a Comment