Monday, 11 April 2011

A little bit about myself

Hi! My name is Ronny. People say I look like a Chinese because of my pointy eyes but I am a Korean. I go to Rehoboth Christian Primary College (Wilson Campus) in Western Australia.
    
I am very mischievous and I always plot to surprise someone when coming into my class. I also have a discerning taste in food because I have a chance to eat all types of foods around the world and I also love to eat. I really don't like junk foods. I think it tastes horrible and also bad for your health. People tell me I am a loyal friend to them because my friends are valuable to me and most of the time, Alvin Lee (he is also my pastor) tells me that. My friends say to me that I'm very affectionate because I am a kind person and a Christian who loves to give hugs and cuddles. I always try my best to encourage people who are down and depressed.
    
Math is my favourite subject because it is very useful for everyday life. We need maths in almost everything we do and strangely, doing math helps me to ease my headaches. Therefore, it is not difficult for me to get good grades at school. My nickname is "Math Genius" because math is a massive part of my life and I also enjoy helping my friends in math problems.

My favourite hobby is swimming. This explains my blog name, Swimronny. Lots of practise make me better and I managed to win the year six swimming championship and got a trophy by God's grace. I also came in runner-up and won a silver medal for 100m freestyle in inter school swimming carnival this year at year six.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog matey!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Ronny. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I look forward to reading about your exciting life in Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete