My mum always prepares the best food in my world. Her best dish is spicy noodles. They make my tongue on fire and tastes like I'm in a burning house. This food makes me drink lots of water but makes my mouth hotter than ever. Also I like my mum because with her, I'm never bored. She always makes me laugh, she is also is a person who smiles all the time and she is a true Christian.
She is kind and many people tell her so. She loves me and does her best for people and she never misses church events unless she gets sick or I do. She is best mother in my world. She is absolutely amusing. I think she can be more than what she is but because she sacrifices a lot for me, she has put her career on hold.
No comments:
Post a Comment