27th of January, 2012...
This is the day that my dream is becoming true. The pain and suffering in the tennis court are now ending. The last few weeks have been the most difficult days of my life. I felt great pain when I accidentally hit my toe with the racket. It was like an elephant stepped on my toe. Three more lessons and I will become free as a bird. The coaches will make you do the same thing over and over until you get it right. This painful session is extremely long. It is a whole one hour. I know it is a long time, but I am managing to finish these extreme tasks of just hitting the ball and positioning my racket. It is the most hardest sport on Earth. Do you know how hard it is to hit that stupid yellow ball?
Trust me, it is the hardest thing in your life. Please help me. I'm one of the victim that is about to taste the death of the tennis ball. After you master this technique, you'll become a zombie. This is because the last victim turned into a zombie and got addicted to tennis. Then he went to Zomberica and went to the zombie tennis court. Frighteningly he won a zombie tennis world cup. Scary right?? So never learn tennis.
Dear readers,
Trust me, it is the hardest thing in your life. Please help me. I'm one of the victim that is about to taste the death of the tennis ball. After you master this technique, you'll become a zombie. This is because the last victim turned into a zombie and got addicted to tennis. Then he went to Zomberica and went to the zombie tennis court. Frighteningly he won a zombie tennis world cup. Scary right?? So never learn tennis.
It's a fake version, don't belive it...
ReplyDeleteLets have a game of tennis one day Godson! :)
ReplyDeleteok
ReplyDelete