I had loads of fun in this trip. I made lots of friends and had an enjoyable time. I went to Singapore for the first day visting Alvin and my godbrother Ryo and then we went to Cambodia to visit a orphanage.
One of the things that I enjoyed the most in that trip was bullokcarting. Bullokcart is a cart that was droven by two cows. We saw lots of things while riding. They were: yards, rice, people harvesting and more. We also saw the cows' butt as it pooed.
The other thing that I liked in this trip was playing poker games with my Singaporean friends. We played games like titty, breach and scum. We normally played through the night.
Playing with the orphans was the time that was enjoyable too. We played kites, chasy and more.I soon learnt that the orphans had great manners and were well treated unlike the other orphans.
I learnt from God that I was able to live without the computer and also that there is no poor and rich in God's eyes only rich in believing him. So God had taught me a valuable lesson on the trip.
I disliked when I had to dance in front of lots of people. But result when, I gained fame and everyone knew me there.
One of the things that I enjoyed the most in that trip was bullokcarting. Bullokcart is a cart that was droven by two cows. We saw lots of things while riding. They were: yards, rice, people harvesting and more. We also saw the cows' butt as it pooed.
The other thing that I liked in this trip was playing poker games with my Singaporean friends. We played games like titty, breach and scum. We normally played through the night.
Playing with the orphans was the time that was enjoyable too. We played kites, chasy and more.I soon learnt that the orphans had great manners and were well treated unlike the other orphans.
I learnt from God that I was able to live without the computer and also that there is no poor and rich in God's eyes only rich in believing him. So God had taught me a valuable lesson on the trip.
I disliked when I had to dance in front of lots of people. But result when, I gained fame and everyone knew me there.
Dear Godson, its great to see you enjoy the trip and such a pleasure to read your excellent report. It is definitely deserving of an "A" grade! Please send your mom our birthday wishes too :)
ReplyDelete